Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jesus Turned Water into Andre

So! My first non-xanga/kiwibox/livejournal blog. It's a big step, but I have confidence that I can take on this great responsibility.

I missed out on about 6 months of blogging gold,
but I'll try to catch up now...

My Year in a Basement began in June in this lovely little masterpiece.













I live with the best ladies a girl could ask for....














Wesley and I have been dating 16 months as of today....

















I go to school at this fine establishment...
















I have the best times with my second family..















and my gang signs read V.A.B.  
































I can't tell if I have been bit by the blogging bug or if I simply don't want to do my homework...but I have a feeling there will be many more entries to come!

<3>

1 comment:

Vinette said...

Aww, I love you, and your blog!