Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Choose You SN2....BACKSIDE ATTACK.

It's that time of year again! I can just feel it in the air; the smell of adderall sales, snippy attitudes, violent, tear filled break downs and caffeine overload. All these symptoms are sure signs of finals season. My first one (Chemistry) is today and instead of studying, I feel like dicking around on here. 

With all the finals hooplah (i.e. 12 hour study sessions), I've simply lost track of what day it is. I realized today that it is Saturday, and back in my younger years that meant PARTY night. I found this little image a while back and it always amused me, so I figured I would post it here as a memory of Saturday's past. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Al! So after much lurking on V's blog, I found yours! become a follower haha!!