Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WANTED

I am currently seeking a photographer to follow myself and my friends around in order to better document our lives.

Qualifications:
-Must be willing to work for praise alone.
-Must not have other friends/committments/etc that will keep you from doing your duty of taking my picture
-Must have your own camera (preferably very expensive and of good quality)

Contact me if you are interested. I have several applicants already, so really try to set yourself apart from the group (bribes will do). 

<3

1 comment:

Vinette said...

You left a few things out:
-preferably asian because they take good pictures and always have multiple cameras ready. Even in the moments where we are just walking down the street or hanging out on the stoop of the mansion
-Must be determined to have pictures loaded, rotated and tagged on Facebook and Myspace before we get home.